Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awsome

Wow great game, here and i have yet to play the console version, but its always fun to play this old classic, this version was fun, reat story aswell cant wait for more of this kind of stuff, would really like to see more stuff especialy on this title, but anyways great game still one of the best from the past.

You shopuld think about making a 2nd one this was so awsome very addictive, and would like to play more like this, anyways fun game, keep up the great games.

GTA Agent GTA Agent

Classic from the past

Haha ok so this was a pretty good game, it has the old style of grand theft auto, its a good game even for today i would say, seems too short though, maybe theres someway you can update it, allthough it is very old, seems like it could use some visual upgrades and even adding better and new scnes, its fun and glad i saw this.

So i had fun on this but could use some graphic upgrades and new level scenes.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Cool game

Cool game, i really liked the medals it was very fun, this game was addicting for me i have been playing it all week, so great game, some parts were hard but soon found a way around that.

-Teutonic

Puzzle Mania (#1) Puzzle Mania (#1)

beat is good

I like this the beat is pretty good, and the games are good only one thing the last one was hard, make it easier if you still make these, but really great beats to some fitting puzzles.

XwaynecoltX responds:

~X~

y my 6th movie y my 6th movie

Been awhile

It has been awhile since i played it, figured its a good time to review it, I still must say i like the second one much better and how you did put more effort and stuff, this one does spike my interest, maybe you should remake this with much better graphics?? It would be interesting to see what you come up with.

y my 7th movie y my 7th movie

Part 2

So this is Part 2, I think i played the other one awhile back, but this was ok, seems like you put more effort this time added more stuff to do, you should make a 3rd part just to see how much more you can do with it, fun game, zombies are neat.

y my 5th movie y my 5th movie

Silly game

A silly game you made, the mouse was funny and cute, its always funny to see this old stuff, i wish they had more interactive stuff, but you did great on this and get my respect for this one, I am a fan of your work and of this little silly mouse game, keep up the good work.

y my 4th movie y my 4th movie

Cute game

A cute game about that heart menu, it was also funny, The game itself was amazing, and even for an old game like this, it still had its appeal, You should have added more stuff to it, seems like it could have been a big hit,

Deathracers Deathracers

Awsome

Awsome game one of the best i played today awsome style of a game good graphics and just fun, I have played this like 5 times and cant stop haha fun game.

DU #3 (Homer simpson) DU #3 (Homer simpson)

Love it

Here is another great dress-up game X, you sure do know how to make these, and this time you have a whole bunch of items, I am glad you listen to the reviews and make some changes cause this one really shows all that, i Had lots of fun on this one.